- Concentrate on specific sections of your site, such as courses
- Improve general technical on-page SEO
- Monitor Schema.org implementation to help search engines understand your site better
Stand out as the online education leader
Promote your courses organically and draw students from around the web.
- Identify duplicate and similar content
- Find problematic groups of similar pages that don’t tell search engines which page should be indexed
- Make sure that content that shouldn’t be found in search engines is can’t be crawled or indexed by search engine bots
- Use internal links to build a site structure where key pages are easy to find
- Limit the number of clicks it takes to reach any page on your site
- Visualize the flow of link equity to and from the pages that convert the most
- Track Googlebot behavior on your site
- Monitor the groups of pages that get the most attention from search engines
- Identify sections of your site that receive too much or unwanted attention from search engines
How can a technical SEO platform help your e-learning site?
Get better rankings (faster) by helping Google understand what’s important on your site
Use the same type of algorithms as Google to identify pages with similar or duplicate content, and ensure they’re sending the right signals to Google
Get all the data you need related to your technical SEO in one place
Make accurate predictions in the fields of search and SEO to better understand which projects to prioritize and when
What do you need to improve your SEO in the education industry?
Oncrawl SEO Crawler
Program regular check-ups and check your website’s performance on all major technical SEO fronts. Easily compare two crawls to visualize the difference in key metrics.
Oncrawl SEO Log Analyzer
Ensure that your SEO log analysis is compliant with GDPR and CCPA requirements. With secure storage and transfer, data protection issues won’t get in the way of understanding search engine bots on your site.
Combine your crawl and logs data to understand how duplicate content and near duplicates impact your SEO visits and crawl frequency.
Use Oncrawl’s R&D and machine learning to get you started building tools and processes to answer tough SEO questions or accomplish complex SEO tasks.
They worked diligently with us at every step, from understanding our needs to: providing a quote, configuring the crawl, troubleshooting time-sensitive issues during the night, ensuring the platform was functional and fast, and walking us through the finished reports over video. We ultimately achieved our goal, and have benefitted from this data in numerous ways.
We on the Course Hero SEO team would like to thank Oncrawl for their unparalleled customer service, powerful infrastructure, and innovative, user-friendly platform. "