By your side every step of the way
At OnCrawl, we believe that your success is our most important KPI. That’s why we offer more than just a data platform built around our web crawler. At OnCrawl, you’ll find a thriving community and plenty of opportunities to grow as a search marketing professional, including:
- Custom demos show you exactly how your marketing strategy can benefit from the cross-analysis in OnCrawl
- The Rocket Program provides live, hands-on training with an expert to boost your ability to find actionable takeaways in crawl data
- Direct contact with our in-house experts via chat solves everyday issues when they crop up
- An up-to-date and growing knowledge base based on real customer questions
- Regular webinars untangle knotty issues that you’ll encounter in real life
We help you take your digital marketing to the next level
We provide you with extensive resources to get started with new product updates, learn how to deal with common use cases, and help you meet your objectives.
OnCrawl Rocket Program:
in-depth training to get the most out of crawl data and cross-analysis
The OnCrawl Rocket Program is designed to help you become capable users of all of the tools and features in OnCrawl. It is created specifically for search marketers who need a deeper understanding of what OnCrawl can offer and how to enhance website performance with the right resources. Taught by our Customer Success Managers, the program benefits directly from their own expertise and experience.
- 1-2 days of custom training targeting your SEO needs and objectives
- A certification badge if you passed the final test
- On-site training with your team
- Limited to groups of 5 people or less to facilitate personalized interaction
We are #1 in Trust & Customer Success
Our Customer Success Managers are engineers and senior SEOs with 5+ years experience.
Nicolas Duverneuil is a confirmed SEO expert who you’ll meet in his role as a Customer Success Manager at OnCrawl. He is a specialist in very big e-commerce websites and loves the geeky side of SEO.
Alice Roussel is a Customer Success Manager at OnCrawl, where she puts years of experience as an SEO Manager to good use. Passionate about data analysis and how it can be put to work for SEO, she uses technical skills to make a difference.
Julien Picot is a Customer Success Manager at OnCrawl. He has worked for 4 years as an SEO consultant in London where he took care of various projects for major brands. He has also worked as an SEO product manager for Lyst. He has a strong technical SEO background and he knows how to deal with different industries and SEO challenges.
Leading the way to better SEO deliverables
The training session helped us a lot in understanding the tool and its multiple opportunities it presents once you understand all its mechanics. It is now possible for us to combine the custom segmentation to the flexibility of the Data Explorer feature to visualize data that “talks” to clients. Our trainer Alice knows the tool better than anyone else and masters many very technical aspects of SEO, some that we only hear from in-house SEOs. The training session was very intense but also very informative. We all feel more able and more confident using the tool with our clients.
Pascal Côté Director of SEO at Bloom agency