Valentin Klein Di Giacomo, IT Manager at EasyCash, a French retailer of second-hand and recent products, specifically uses OnCrawl for daily monitoring. A year after their website’s redesign, they soon realized that the performance they had hoped for was not there. They identified several SEO blocking points.
This is the first time I have found a “mathematical”, reliable and clear tool that allows me to set up good SEO practices intuitively, shares Valentin
Using OnCrawl, they managed to:
- No index 50 000 duplicated pages in 2h;
- Improve their load times performance;
- Identify thin pages;
- Increase word count over 800 words;
- Fix 404 pages;
- Increase sessions by 25%.
This case study is focusing on how EasyCash used OnCrawl to optimize their SEO performance following their redesign.
Know more about
- How to improve SEO after a redesign?
- Auditing the current SEO
- Focusing on technical aspects
- Feedbacks about OnCrawl