- Use evidence to decide whether or not to index individual listings
- Monitor whether pages are indexable and indexed by search engines
Use SEO to beat the competition in classified ads and job listings
SEO is your biggest source of traffic, where big improvements can have even bigger impacts.
- Discover where search engines spend the most time exploring your site
- Measure the time between publication, discovery by search engines, and the first organic visit for key pages
- Identify pages that don’t (or can’t) draw organic traffic, and reduce time that search engines spend exploring them
- Ensure that your policy for handling expired pages is respected across your site
- Check for broken links and soft 404s
- Find and fix chains of redirects when the original pages have expired
- Merge analytics and crawl data to find the technical elements that most influence user behavior
- Track changes in page speed from one crawl to the next
- Audit technical issues that can have a direct impact on user experience
How can a technical SEO platform help your classified ad site?
Include business data in SEO analyses to take into account and optimize for increased revenue
Get better rankings (faster) by helping Google understand what’s important on your site
Open Google’s blackbox in order to increase rankings and revenues
Align your strategy to online market search trends and increase your profitability
Build the ideal site structure thanks to a detailed understanding of page importance, internal linking strategy, PageRank, and more
What do you need to improve SEO for sites listing short-lived offers?
Oncrawl SEO Crawler
Run a complete crawl of your site to have a clear look at your site architecture and your internal linking strategy. Use these insights to optimize the flow of link equity on your site.
Oncrawl SEO Log Analyzer
Never waste crawl budget again and gain a perfect handle on how long it takes between publication of a listing, discovery by Google, and the first organic traffic.
Analyze your site from a business perspective by including profitability and conversion data in your SEO analyses.
Put machine learning to work for your SEO and be the first to know of new market trends or of unexpected performance on key metrics.