- Track Googlebot through server logs to understand when new articles are first discovered
- View your pages by publication date to spot issues due to page depth, linking, or even page speed that can reduce the useful lifespan of your content
- Monitor changes in SERP position and organic traffic as content ages
Get every article listed in search engines as soon as it's published
New, trending or archived, your content’s visibility is key to your success as an online publisher.
- Easily find duplicate tags across your site
- Spot duplicate content and make sure appropriate measures are in place to signal the authoritative version
- Discover thin articles that may appear too similar to search engines
- Track internal linking between subject types to reinforce search engine’s ability to understand related content
- Use site structure to promote trending subjects or long-form content
- Monitor the correct use of Schema.org entity markup to reinforce search engine understanding
- Identify indexable and non-indexable articles
- Discover orphaned articles
- Build automated processes to identify and request indexing for new content
How can a technical SEO platform help your online publication?
Present the right data to demonstrate the value of your projects and get stakeholder and participant buy-ins
Include business data in SEO analyses to take into account and optimize for increased revenue
Make accurate predictions in the fields of search and SEO to better understand which projects to prioritize and when
To better understand crawl and index issues, predict site performance, offer the right technical elements to Google based on behavior
What do you need to improve your SEO as an online publisher?
Oncrawl SEO Crawler
Program regular check-ups and check your website’s performance on all major technical SEO fronts. Easily compare two crawls to visualize the difference in key metrics.
Oncrawl SEO Log Analyzer
Ensure that your SEO log analysis is compliant with GDPR and CCPA requirements. With secure storage and transfer, data protection issues won’t get in the way of understanding search engine bots on your site.
Integrate guided machine learning projects into your own SEO process to better understand how market behavior affects your site.