Why focus on website performance?
As a ranking factor, your payload does matter for your users as well as for the bots visiting your website.
How load time influences your SEO
All SEOs know a website should load quickly. But the main thing is to determine how it may impact your page’s rankings. That is why OnCrawl has built not only dedicated crawl reports but combined analyses to give you an accurate view of your performance pain points.
- Compare page size and load time per page, per depth or per group
- Know where to put your efforts: caching systems or integration optimizations
Performance plays a big role in your crawl ratio
Depending on your industry or website size, loading time can have a direct influence on your crawl budget. OnCrawl helps you determine the threshold of what is a “good” load time for your website.
- Get insights about payload and crawl ratio
- Understand the impact of your load time on users’ behavior
- Monitor time to first byte on your active pages