Why focusing on crawlability and indexation?
Your strategic content needs to be crawled and indexed by search engines to drive organic traffic.
Take a look at what Google sees
With OnCrawl’s log files monitoring solution, you get an accurate view of what pages Google frequently hits. You are able to know which zones of your website are thought as valuable for Google. Watch your site with Google’s eyes.
- Spot newly crawled pages
- Evaluate Google crawl’s budget
- Learn how your redirects and errors may hurt your crawlability
Are your top priority pages well treated by Google?
Are all your pages reachable? Are your main pages well optimised to assure the best rankings? OnCrawl gives you a clear picture of how bots are considering each part of your website.
- Understand how your architecture distributes your content
- Optimize your internal popularity and page depth
- Get all the ideal technical SEO metrics to reach for your main pages
Determine the most influential factor for your crawl ratio
All websites are not born equal. Depending on the size of your website, and its topic, Google won’t behave the same way. That is why OnCrawl aims at determining which ranking factors are the most likely to influence your crawlability. And most of all, we tell you what are the thresholds for each factor.
- Learn what makes a page active and crawled
- Build your SEO roadmap with confidence
- Arbitrate your index / no-index strategy
- Get smarter at managing your canonicals