Optimise internal linking structure
OnCrawl has worked for years to provide the most advanced SEO dashboards to analyse and optimise your website architecture. Get access to key metrics about your internal linking structure.
Why focusing on internal linking?
As popularity flows along your website’s internal links, the main challenge is to boost the right pages.
Know how your pages are distributed
With crawl reports, you get an accurate overview of how your website internal and outgoing links behave.
- Check if you are leaking some link juice
- Know where your priority pages are located
- Determine how reachable your pages are
- Spot infinite pagination or redirect loops
Use the InRank to perfect your inlinks
OnCrawl was the very first to release the InRank, a score from 0 to 10 based on the number of inlinks, their depth and their anchor types. InRank stands for “Internal Pagerank” and presents the ability of page to be popular or to pass link juice. For the very first time, know what you do when manipulating your internal linking structure.
- Evaluate the popularity of each part of your website
- Get a perfect understanding of your internal links
- Build or improve your internal popularity with accuracy
Learn how internal popularity flows
Improving your internal linking structure can be a very big quick-win. OnCrawl has built dedicated data-visualisations to help you take smart decisions.
- Check how InRank is influencing your crawl ratio and your rankings
- Determine how your popularity flows from different page depth
- Get the most accurate metric to check your internal popularity: the Inrank
- Evaluate the contribution of each segments to the Internal Pagerank of each page.