Why focus on internal linking?
As popularity flows along your website’s internal links, the main challenge is to boost the right pages.
Know how your pages are distributed
With crawl reports, you get an accurate overview of how your website’s internal and outgoing links behave.
- Check if you are leaking link juice
- Know where your priority pages are located
- Determine how reachable your pages are
- Spot infinite pagination and redirect loops
Use InRank to perfect your inlink strategy
OnCrawl was the very first to release InRank, a score from 0 to 10 based on the number of inlinks, their depth and their anchor types. InRank stands for “Internal PageRank” and presents the ability of page to be popular or to pass link juice. You can finally be confident of the results when manipulating your internal linking structure.
- Evaluate the popularity of each part of your website
- Get a perfect understanding of your internal links
- Build or improve your internal popularity with accuracy
Learn how internal popularity flows
Improving your internal linking structure can be a very big quick-win. OnCrawl has built dedicated data visualisations to help you make smarter decisions.
- Check how internal linking influences your crawl ratio and your rankings
- Determine how your popularity flows from different page depth
- Get the most accurate metric to check your internal popularity: Inrank
- Evaluate the contribution of each segments to the Internal PageRank of each page