Why user experience counts for SEO
User experience and influence on classic SEO
SEO has always tracked metrics that aim to reveal UX feedback. User evaluation of site experience has a direct influence on certain page metrics.
- Bounce rate: poor UX increases bounce rates
- Website expertise: studies show that site expertise is evaluated by visitors in the first microseconds of a visit, based on site design rather than content
- Backlinks: sites with better UX are more likely to earn natural backlinks
UX and the future of SEO
As search evolves, UX will likely become increasingly important. With OnCrawl, make sure technical issues aren’t hindering your user experience and keeping you from earning better rankings.
- Eradicate page errors and improve page speed
- Spot and correct redirection loops and chains