Detect near duplicates
OnCrawl has an unrivaled Near Duplicates Detector based on keywords analysis. Our detector will focus on your main content weighting your menu, sidebars and footers. OnCrawl will show you all pages with similar content.
Why focusing on near duplicate content?
Near duplicates are one of the major SEO issues all websites are facing.
Understand what is making your duplicates
OnCrawl’s near duplicates treemap lets you explore your clusters of pages with high similarity ratio.
- Spot if your duplicates are caused by an integration issue
- Learn what pieces of content are contributing to duplicates
- Check which zones of your website are more pathologic
SEOs need to deal with duplication
The bigger your website, the more chances you have to get hurt by near duplicates. The main question is to determine what level of similarity is acceptable. That’s why OnCrawl integrates a state-of-the-art linguistic approach like Damreau Levenstein.
- Filter your near duplicates by similarity ratio
- Detect the similarity threshold that might hurt your SEO
- Perfect your canonical management rules