International SEO is the process of optimizing a site that targets different global markets in order to gain inbound traffic from each of the different target markets. Companies practicing international SEO face language and translation issues and must address the question of how to serve the right pages to the right audience.
Master a global SEO strategy targeting multiple languages and regions
International SEO depends on hreflang declarations to help search engines know which pages count as local versions of one another. Increase click-through rates and conversions by providing the correct page to users in the SERPs.
- Spot and correct hreflang errors using Oncrawl’s hreflang analysis tools
- Keep an eye on the completeness of translations in Oncrawl by viewing sets of pages that are translations of one another
- Segment pages by language or region to easily spot differences in performance
Optimize keyword performance for international markets
The keywords in one market or language may not be analogous to those in another. By combining your ranking data from Google Search Console with crawl data in Oncrawl, find pain points and quick wins for your international keyword strategy.
- Compare results for branded and non-branded keywords
- Group pages by language to analyze and compare keyword performance for each market